As a Rainbow Advocate and Educator I promise to:
- Be respectful. Although my opinions may differ, I believe it is important to remain civil and respectful. I will work to create a receptive environment where everyone is allowed to express their opinion without fear of rejection.
- Be inclusive. I will welcome people from all backgrounds and I will not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, height, weight, physical or mental ability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status.
- Be considerate. I will treat others how they would like to be treated. I believe each person is important and essential. My approach to assisting others in making decisions and taking action can positively affect the outcome and morale of our world.
- Be professional. I will conduct myself professionally and be kind to others. I will maintain professional interactions and use professional language when communicating with others at all times.
- Be affirmative. I will be affirmative concerning the LGBTQIA2+ community that support people in making the best decisions for themselves that allow them the freedom to live their most authentic self.